Friday, July 20, 2012

My first step into Blogging (An Introduction)

Well--After watching over several of my friends blogs over the last year, I figured It's about time I try this out for myself so people can get to know what goes on inside of my crazy head, and my even crazier(sometimes!) life on Second Life. lol
Bare with me as I am completely new to this!

So, about me (This scales beyond SL, because I don't see myself and my Avatar as seperates)

My name is Will-- I'm 25 years old and I live in a small city about 13 minutes outside of Downtown Seattle. I live in a small one bedroom apartment with my cat, Magic (don't judge me!) I fancy myself as being somewhat of an artist. I've spent the last 10 years or so completely infatuated with 3d graphics, getting my start with the Unreal tool-set, making static meshes for a game called Unreal Tournament 2004. I've used just about every high and low end piece of software imaginable, from Blender, all the way up to 3ds Max.

People within SL seem to know me most as being "Shy"--and I sure as hell am lol, but I am way more than what most simply see me as here. I am extremely opinionated about plenty but usually only feel comfortable expressing whats going on in my head with a couple of specific people. I have been considered by others as being somewhat of a thoughtful individual, with a good mix of anxiety, lots of humor, zaniness,  and perhaps a good mix of  random crazy all wrapped into one person.


I enjoy the usual fun in this world--though the main reason I'm here is to create new, long lasting friendships without any form of pretense, which in my opinion is something that runs all too rampant. To learn and experience, and in some cases, teach. Generally those that I grasp as my friends, are such in both of my lives. I have a big heart, and offer it willingly to most, though I admit to not always being the most trusting of people.


The last year has been a crazy one, filled with deep feelings of hate, mistrust, hope, love, disappointment in not only others, but myself. High highs, and rock bottom lows. Every day I am working on myself in some fashion--there is always room for self improvement and I strive always to be the best that I can for myself, and those I hold dear.

Lots of thanks for those who read this!





No comments:

Post a Comment